Crossword Clue: Forebear
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Forebear" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Forebear:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Forebear:
- Family tree entry
- Family tree listing
- Family-tree V.I.P.
- Great-grandfather, e.g.
- Great-grandmother, e.g.
- Great, great granddad, for one
- Genealogical discovery
- Seth, to Noah
- Victoria, to Prince William
- Someone up in a tree?
- Kunta Kinte, to Haley
- Old member of the family —no traces (anag)
- One known for forbearance
- Person discovered through 23andMe
- One with descendants
Recent Usage of Forebear in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Forebear in their crossword puzzles:
- Penny Dell - April 17, 2019
- The Guardian Quick - Feb. 13, 2018
- Penny Dell - May 31, 2017
- Evening Standard - Oct. 28, 2016
- Premier Sunday - Dec. 13, 2015
- NY Sun - Dec. 29, 2004
- USA Today Archive - March 5, 1999
- New York Times - Feb. 21, 1997
- New York Times - May 26, 1991
- New York Times - Dec. 24, 1985
- New York Times - Sept. 17, 1984