Crossword Clue: First U.S. paper to run KenKen
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "First U.S. paper to run KenKen" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "First U.S. paper to run KenKen", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "First U.S. paper to run KenKen"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for First U.S. paper to run KenKen:
Possibly related crossword clues for "First U.S. paper to run KenKen"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to First U.S. paper to run KenKen:
- "24. The first crossword I ever wrote I sold to the ___.It ran on 8/7/1996"
- Big Apple daily: Abbr.
- Big Apple media inits.
- Big Apple news initials
- Big Apple newspaper, initially
- Big Apple paper: Abbr.
- Big Apple paper, for short
- Big Apple paper, initially
- Big Apple paper monogram
- Big Apple paper's inits.
- Big Apple pub.
- Big Apple read: Abbr.
- Big inits. in newspapers
- Big paper, for short
- Adolph Ochs's newspaper: Abbr.
- "All the news that's fit to print" initials
- "All the News That's Fit to Print" source, for short
- Dean Baquet's newspaper: Abbr.
- Dean Baquet's paper: Abbr.
- Empire St. paper since 1851
- Empire St. paper
- First U.S. newspaper to run KenKen puzzles
- First U.S. paper to run KenKen puzzles
- First U.S. paper to run KenKen
- Its slogan is "All the News That's Fit to Print": Abbr.
- Crossword editor Will Shortz's paper, for short
- Co. behind the podcast "The Daily"
- Gotham paper (abbr.)
- Gotham paper, initially
- Gotham time initials
- Pub. called "The Gray Lady"
- Manhattan-based paper: Abbr.
- Pub. with more than 100 Pulitzers
- Will Shortz's newspaper: Abbr.
- "The Gray Lady," briefly
- The Gray Lady, for short
- "The Gray Lady," initially
- The Gray Lady of the press: Abbr.
- "The Gray Lady"
- The Gray Lady's initials
- Ochs Sulzberger pub.
- Oddly, newspaper that is a minority stakeholder in the Boston Red Sox: Abbr.
- Winner of 101 Pulitzer Prizes: Abbr.
- Maureen Dowd's paper, for short
- Paper featured in the documentary "Page One," for short
- Paper HQ'd in Manhattan
- Paper read on the LIRR or Metro-North, perhaps
- Paper read on the LIRR, perhaps
- Paper that ran a 50x50 crossword, for short
- Paper with a Mini Crossword: Abbr.
- Paper with a Modern Love column: Abbr.
- Paper with a separate crossword subscription (Abbr.)
- Paper with HQs on 8th Ave.
- Paper with special Puzzle Mania sections: Abbr.
- Media co. led by the Sulzberger family
- Media co. symbol on the Big Board
- Largest city paper in the U.S.: Abbr.
- Paul Krugman's paper, initially
- News initials since 1851
- Newspaper inits. since 1851
- Newspaper known as the Gray Lady, for short
- Newspaper partly owned by Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim: Abbr.
- Newspaper that last endorsed a Republican in 1956: Abbr.
- Newspaper that owns About.com: Abbr.
- Newspaper with the most Pulitzers: Abbr.
- Major paper, for short
- WaPo alternative
- WaPo competitor
- Washington Post competitor: Abbr.
- Weekly magazine publisher since 1896: Abbr.
- W.S.J. alternative
- WSJ alternative
- W.S.J. competitor
- WSJ competitor
- "WSJ" rival
- WSJ rival
- W.S.J. rival
Recent Usage of First U.S. paper to run KenKen in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "First U.S. paper to run KenKen" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used First U.S. paper to run KenKen in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - Feb. 3, 2014