Crossword Clue: Father figure?
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Father figure?" then you're in the right place. We found 5 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Father figure?:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Father figure?:
- Beer gut physique
- Father figure?
- Build with imperfections
- Seth Rogen's physique
- Somewhat flabby male physique, informally
- Paul Rudd's physique, e.g.
- Physique somewhere between ripped and flabby
- Typical physique for a middle-aged guy
- Schlumpy male physique
Recent Usage of Father figure? in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Father figure? in their crossword puzzles:
- LA Times - May 2, 2020
- New York Times - Dec. 27, 2019
- New York Times - April 14, 2019
- Buzzfeed - Dec. 18, 2015
- Washington Post - July 21, 2013
- Washington Post - Dec. 25, 2012
- New York Times - June 16, 2012
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - Dec. 26, 2011
- Washington Post - Nov. 29, 2009
- New York Times - Aug. 22, 2007
- New York Times - July 7, 2005