Crossword Clue: Endure defeat
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Endure defeat" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Endure defeat:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Endure defeat:
- Accept hurt without complaint
- Endure a tough setback with grace
- Endure bad luck
- Endure defeat
- Endure without complaint
- Get clobbered or endure
- Get clobbered, pugilistically
- Get clobbered
- Get one's lumps
- Fail completely
- Fail in a ring?
- Suffer a serious blow
- Suffer defeat
- Suffer serious blows
- Lose in a big way
- Relative of "bite the dust"
- What some fighters do?
Recent Usage of Endure defeat in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Endure defeat in their crossword puzzles:
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Feb. 21, 2012
- USA Today - Jan. 16, 2010
- Universal Crossword - May 1, 2007