Crossword Clue: Election time
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Election time" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Election time", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Election time"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Election time:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Election time"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Election time:
- "16. I got engaged in ___, 2007"
- "___ Rain" (1992 Guns N' Roses hit)
- Fall month
- Great American Smokeout month
- It begins with All Saints' Day
- It comes between Mike and Oscar
- Election time
- Thanksgiving's month
- Topaz month
- William Cullen Bryant poem that begins "Yet one smile more, departing, distant sun!"
- Nervous time for turkeys
- Mob nerve (anag)
- Month when Thanksgiving falls
- When daylight saving time ends
- When many thanks are given
Recent Usage of Election time in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Election time" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Election time in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Newsday - Sept. 28, 2014
- Washington Post - Oct. 22, 2010
- LA Times - Jan. 9, 2006
- New York Times - Dec. 15, 1987