Crossword Clue: East African capital
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "East African capital" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for East African capital:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to East African capital:
- A capital city of Africa, pop. about 300,000.
- African capital whose name means "new flower"
- African capital
- African Union Commission headquarters
- African Union's capital
- East African capital
- Its airport is in the subcity of Bole
- City at the foot of Mount Entoto
- City dubbed "the political capital of Africa"
- City known as the political capital of Africa
- Ethiopian capital
- Ethiopian National Library city
- Ethiopia's capital
- Capital at the foot of Mount Entoto
- Capital city in Africa
- Capital of Ethiopia
- Where the African Union is headquartered
Recent Usage of East African capital in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used East African capital in their crossword puzzles:
- The Guardian Quick - April 26, 2016
- The Guardian Quick - June 15, 2012
- New York Times - Dec. 22, 1998