Crossword Clue: Durrell heroine
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Durrell heroine" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Durrell heroine:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Durrell heroine:
- "21 Grams" actress DuVall
- Actress DuVall of "Carnivale"
- Actress DuVall of "The Grudge"
- Durrell heroine
- Durrell novel
- Final book in Lawrence Durrell's "The Alexandria Quartet"
- Girl's name
- Novel by Durrell
- "The Alexandria Quartet" finale
- Lawrence Durrell novel
Recent Usage of Durrell heroine in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Durrell heroine in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - Feb. 4, 1986
- New York Times - July 26, 1981
- New York Times - June 7, 1981