Crossword Clue: Durrell heroine
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Durrell heroine" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Durrell heroine", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Durrell heroine"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Durrell heroine:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Durrell heroine"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Durrell heroine:
- "21 Grams" actress DuVall
- Actress DuVall of "Carnivale"
- Actress DuVall of "The Grudge"
- Durrell heroine
- Durrell novel
- Final book in Lawrence Durrell's "The Alexandria Quartet"
- Girl's name
- Novel by Durrell
- "The Alexandria Quartet" finale
- Lawrence Durrell novel
Recent Usage of Durrell heroine in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Durrell heroine" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Durrell heroine in their crossword puzzles recently:
- New York Times - Feb. 4, 1986
- New York Times - July 26, 1981
- New York Times - June 7, 1981