Crossword Clue: Disturbed
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Disturbed" then you're in the right place. We found 10 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Disturbed", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Disturbed"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Disturbed:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Disturbed"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Disturbed:
- All shook up
- In a dither
- In a lather
- In a state
- In a stew
- Not tranquil
- Stirred up
- Troubled — disturbed
- Worked up
- Upset (by a stirrer?)
Recent Usage of Disturbed in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Disturbed" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Disturbed in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Evening Standard Quick - April 10, 2020
- Evening Standard Quick - Oct. 31, 2019
- New York Times - June 1, 2019
- Washington Post Sunday Magazine - Nov. 27, 2016
- Evening Standard Quick - Nov. 18, 2016
- American Values Club X - April 8, 2015
- New York Times - June 19, 2014
- Jonesin' - April 2, 2013
- Jonesin' Crosswords - March 28, 2013
- Wall Street Journal Friday - Nov. 9, 2012
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - May 9, 2011
- LA Times - June 9, 2006
- New York Times - Oct. 17, 2002
- New York Times - Jan. 10, 1990
- New York Times - March 4, 1983
- New York Times - Sept. 21, 1982
- New York Times - March 14, 1980
- New York Times - Aug. 24, 1975
- New York Times - April 20, 1974