Crossword Clue: Dickens classic
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Dickens classic" then you're in the right place. We found 4 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Dickens classic:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Dickens classic:
- 1843 work in five "staves"
- Bob and Tim's story
- Book that inspired the TV movie "Ebbie"
- Holiday airing
- It begins: "Marley was dead . . . "
- Dickens classic
- Dickens work
- It starts with "Marley was dead . . . "
- Classic Dickens title (from whose 10 letters this puzzle was constructed)
- Classic ghost story
- Classic holiday airing
- Classic yuletide tale
- Novella that introduced the three film characters
- Novella whose final words are found in the circled squares
- Seasonal ghost story
- Seasonal TV offering
Recent Usage of Dickens classic in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Dickens classic in their crossword puzzles:
- LA Times Sunday Calendar - May 17, 2015
- LA Times - May 17, 2015
- Universal Crossword - Jan. 27, 2014
- New York Times - April 23, 1995
- New York Times - Sept. 27, 1994
- New York Times - Dec. 25, 1978