Crossword Clue: Definite
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Definite" then you're in the right place. We found 8 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Definite", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Definite"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Definite:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Definite"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Definite:
- "___ Power" (1997 Clint Eastwood thriller)
- " . . . ___ power corrupts . . . ": Lord Acton
- ___ zero (theoretical lowest possible temperature)
- Adjective with "zero" or "disaster"
- Not subject to any limitation
- Sheer — unqualified
- Word with power or zero
Recent Usage of Definite in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Definite" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Definite in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Evening Standard - March 27, 2019
- Penny Dell - March 3, 2019
- Evening Standard Quick - July 9, 2018
- Penny Dell - May 3, 2018
- Penny Dell - Feb. 21, 2018
- The Guardian Quick - April 6, 2017
- Evening Standard - May 27, 2016
- LA Times - Jan. 22, 2016
- Newsday - Aug. 24, 2013
- USA Today Archive - July 21, 1995