Crossword Clue: Defies
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Defies" then you're in the right place. We found 4 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Defies:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Defies:
- Billy goat features
- Features common to Uncle Sam and Father Time
- Features common to Yosemite Sam and Uncle Sam
- Features of schnauzers
- Features of some circus ladies
- Chin covers
- Chin growths
- Crumb catchers, often
- Goat features
- Goat hangers?
- Goatees and others
- Goatees, e.g.
- Goatees, etc.
- Goatees, for example
- Goats' facial hair
- Facial features of Santa Claus and Abraham Lincoln
- Facial growths
- Vandykes and goatees
- Vandykes, e.g.
- Shadows that have grown long?
- Lincoln and Grant had them in common
- Razor targets
- Parts of Santa costumes
- Parts of some disguises
- Opposes boldly
- Opposes courageously
- Results of not cutting it close?
- Sun blocks
- Santa costume parts
- Things studied by pogonologists
- Worn by Edward VII and George V.
- Uncle Sam and Father Time both sport them
- What little shavers don't have
- What many "Survivor" contestants wear
- What shadows become as they lengthen
- What the 18th-20th Presidents all had
- Smith Brothers' features
- Wheat tufts
- ZZ Top is famous for theirs
Recent Usage of Defies in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Defies in their crossword puzzles:
- LA Times - Sept. 27, 2018
- Fireball Crosswords - Aug. 14, 2013
- NY Sun - July 27, 2005
- USA Today Archive - Oct. 13, 1997
- New York Times - Nov. 28, 1988
- New York Times - Dec. 14, 1987
- New York Times - July 31, 1979
- New York Times - Nov. 18, 1977
- New York Times - July 11, 1976