Crossword Clue: Calendar units: Abbr.
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Calendar units: Abbr." then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Calendar units: Abbr.:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Calendar units: Abbr.:
- A qtr.'s baker's dozen
- Fractions of a month: Abbr.
- Day planner divs.
- Days on end: Abbr.
- Feb. foursome in a common year
- Feb. quartet, usually
- Feb.'s four
- Cal. rows
- Cal. units
- Calendar divs.
- Calendar rows: abbr.
- Calendar units: Abbr.
- Calendar units (abbr.)
- Divs. of a year
- Divs. of months
- Fortnight's pair (abbr.)
- Some cal. lines
- Qtr.'s baker's dozen
- Rows on a cal.
- Rows on a calendar (abbr.)
- Parts of mos.
- Payroll pds.
- Mo. divisions
- Mo. fractions
- Mo. parts
- Mon. to Sun. periods.
- Month divs.
- Sun.-to-Sat. periods
- There are 52 in a year: Abbr.
- There are just over 52 in a yr.
- There are usually four in Feb.
- Work cycles: Abbr.
- Work units: Abbr.
- Yr. divisions
Recent Usage of Calendar units: Abbr. in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Calendar units: Abbr. in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - June 17, 2019
- New York Times - Feb. 17, 2019
- New York Times - March 17, 2011
- New York Times - July 12, 1998
- New York Times - April 14, 1978