Crossword Clue: Buckwheat's buddies
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Buckwheat's buddies" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Buckwheat's buddies:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Buckwheat's buddies:
- Alfalfa et al.
- Alfalfa, Spanky and others
- Alfalfa Spanky et al.
- Cheeky children
- Buckwheat's buddies
- Impish kids
- Impish types
- "Good Lovin'" group, with "the"
- The Little ___ (group that included Alfalfa and Spanky)
- The Little ___ (young stars of old comedy shorts)
- "Little" kids of film
- "Little" kids of old films
- "People Got to Be Free" band, with "The"
- Mischievous ones
- Picaresque fellows
- Spanky, Alfalfa and gang
- Spanky and Alfalfa
- Spanky and the gang
- They're no angels
- Unscrupulous people
- Untrustworthy group
- Untrustworthy ones
Recent Usage of Buckwheat's buddies in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Buckwheat's buddies in their crossword puzzles:
- Universal Crossword - March 30, 2003