Crossword Clue: Boos
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Boos" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Boos:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Boos:
- Bleacher boos
- Bleachers chorus
- Blows raspberries at
- Blows raspberries
- Bomb blasts?
- Ballpark opinions, at times
- Greetings for the villain
- Greets the visitors
- Hoots and boos
- Hoots at
- Hoots, boos, raspberries, e.g.
- Derisive cries
- Derisive shouts
- Bronx cheers
- Gives a hoot?
- Heckler's array
- Hecklers' sounds
- Serves boos?
- Pans in comedy clubs
- Shouts of ridicule
- Railers' noises
- Raspberry and such
- Raspberry's cousins
- Shows disapproval, in a way
- Signs of dissatisfaction
- Throws tomatoes
- Tells Angels to go to hell, say?
Recent Usage of Boos in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Boos in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - Dec. 11, 2013
- New York Times - Sept. 20, 2006
- New York Times - June 27, 1998
- New York Times - Feb. 1, 1977