Crossword Clue: Befuddles
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Befuddles" then you're in the right place. We found 3 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Befuddles", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Befuddles"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Befuddles:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Befuddles"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Befuddles:
- Causes confusion
- Confounds or confuses
- Leaves confused
- Mixes up
- Makes confused
- Makes rotten — makes muddled
- Throws into confusion
- Throws off
Recent Usage of Befuddles in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Befuddles" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Befuddles in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Metro Daily - March 20, 2018
- Premier Sunday - Nov. 30, 2014
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Sept. 18, 2014
- USA Today - Feb. 12, 2013
- Universal Crossword - March 1, 2012
- Washington Post - May 10, 2008
- New York Times - Oct. 17, 2006
- New York Times - Feb. 11, 1987