Crossword Clue: Bedlamite
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Bedlamite" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Bedlamite:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Bedlamite:
- Bedlam bloke
- Asylum occupant
- Elton John "___ Across the Water"
- Gogol title diarist
- Gogol's Aksenty Poprishchin, per the title
- Many an old horror film scientist, e.g.
- Many an old-movie criminal mastermind
- Wild and crazy guy?
- Wild and crazy guy
- One granted asylum?
- One ranting and raving
- Typical Spidey foe
Recent Usage of Bedlamite in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Bedlamite in their crossword puzzles:
- Universal Crossword - March 17, 2006
- New York Times - July 8, 1999