Crossword Clue: Barkley
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Barkley" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Barkley:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Barkley:
- ___ Barkley, Truman's vice president
- ___ Barkley (Truman's vice president)
- ___ Barkley, V.P.
- Congressman from Kentucky, and VP under Harry
- First name of The Veep
- First name of "the Veep"
- Harry's backup man
- Harry's "Veep"
- Harry's veep
- Harry's vice president
- Harry's VP
- He answered to Harry
- Former Vice President Barkley
- Former VP Barkley
- Veep Barkley
- Veep between Harry and Dick
- Vice president Barkley
- V.P. Barkley
- Truman veep Barkley
- Truman's vice president Barkley
- Richard's predecessor.
- Well-known first name in politics.
- U.S. vice president Barkley
Recent Usage of Barkley in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Barkley in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - Aug. 25, 1980
- New York Times - Aug. 2, 1977
- New York Times - July 12, 1976
- New York Times - Sept. 13, 1972
- New York Times - Nov. 18, 1971
- New York Times - April 10, 1970
- New York Times - March 2, 1970