Crossword Clue: Adamant refusal
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Adamant refusal" then you're in the right place. We found 5 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Adamant refusal:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Adamant refusal:
- "__, we won't go!": '60s antiwar chant
- "Absolutely not!"
- Adamant refusal
- Emphatic denial
- "Forget it!"
- Strong refusal
- "Not a chance!"
- "Not a goddamn chance"
- "Not in a million years!"
- Unequivocal refusal
- "When pigs fly!"
Recent Usage of Adamant refusal in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Adamant refusal in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - May 11, 2020
- WSJ Daily - Jan. 30, 2020
- New York Times - Jan. 3, 2020
- USA Today - Dec. 26, 2019
- New York Times - April 11, 2019
- New York Times - Oct. 8, 2017
- WSJ Daily - Sept. 15, 2016