Crossword Clue: Abner's friend
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Abner's friend" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "Abner's friend", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "Abner's friend"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Abner's friend:
Possibly related crossword clues for "Abner's friend"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Abner's friend:
- "__ and Abner": old radio show
- "___ and Abner"
- ___ and Abner, old comedy duo
- "___ and Abner" (old radio comedy)
- "___ and Abner" (old radio show)
- Abner's buddy from old radio
- Abner's co-star.
- Abner's companion
- Abner’s friend.
- Abner's friend
- Abner's old radio partner
- Abner's partner
- Abner's partner, in '30s-'50s radio
- Abner's partner in old radio
- Abner's partner of old radio
- Abner's partner on old radio
- Abner's radio chum
- Abner's radio partner
- Abner's sidekick
- Early radio's "___ and Abner"
- Half of an old comedy team
- Half of an old radio comedy team
- Radio's ___ and Abner
- Name with Abner
Recent Usage of Abner's friend in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "Abner's friend" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Abner's friend in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Universal Crossword - Sept. 12, 2009
- USA Today Archive - Nov. 25, 1998
- New York Times - April 6, 1975
- New York Times - March 24, 1974