Crossword Clue: 12-year-old, say
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "12-year-old, say" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for 12-year-old, say:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to 12-year-old, say:
- 11- or 12-year-old
- 12-year-old, e.g.
- 12-year-old, say
- Adjective for a 12-year-old
- Admire oneself a little too much
- Certain child
- Child 12 or younger
- Child between the ages of 9 and 12
- In the sixth grade or earlier, typically
- Many a Little Leaguer
- Many a middle schooler
- Many a Nickelodeon watcher
- Like the phase ending after 12
- Little Leaguer, e.g.
- Little Leaguer, typically
- Middle school entrant, e.g.
- One who might test a parent's patience
- Like a 12-year-old
- Twelve-year-old, e.g.
- Twelve-year old, e.g.
- Typical sixth-grader
- Sixth-grader, typically
- Sixth-grader, usually
- What a bar mitzvah recently was
- Young child
Recent Usage of 12-year-old, say in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used 12-year-old, say in their crossword puzzles:
- The Puzzle Society - Oct. 10, 2018
- Premier Sunday - Aug. 13, 2017
- New York Times - May 26, 2002