Crossword Clue: "Thumbs down from me"
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue ""Thumbs down from me"" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for "Thumbs down from me":
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to "Thumbs down from me":
- Answer to one's own rhetorical question, perhaps
- "Ain't happening"
- Call-to-action response to one's own rhetorical question
- "In my opinion, we shouldn't"
- "Don't think so"
- "Forget it!"
- "Me? Don't even think about it!"
- Rally speaker's emphatic response to his own rhetorical question
- Negative reply to one's own rhetorical question
- "Thumbs down!"
- "Thumbs-down from me!"
- "Thumbs down from me"
- Self-response to "Must we put up with this?"
Recent Usage of "Thumbs down from me" in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used "Thumbs down from me" in their crossword puzzles:
- WSJ Daily - July 24, 2020
- New York Times - June 22, 2019