Crossword Clue: '70s pop greasers
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'70s pop greasers" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '70s pop greasers:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '70s pop greasers:
- 1950s nostalgia group with a TV show in the 1970s
- '50s & '60s rock revival group
- '70s pop greasers
- "All greased up and ready to sing" '70s-'80s TV hosts
- Bowser's band
- Bowzer's oldies group
- Bowzer's singing group
- "Grease" doo-wop group
- "Grease High School Hop" group
- Group in "Grease"
- Group that appeared in the movie "Grease"
- Group that played "At the Hop" at Woodstock
- Group whose name comes from the refrain from "Get a Job"
- Fifties revival group
- Evoker of 1950s nostalgia
- Jimi Hendrix followed them at Woodstock
- Doo-wop group at Woodstock
- Doo-wop group that sang in "Grease"
- Doo-wop group
- Doo-wop rock band that performed in the movie "Grease"
- Doo-woppers in "Grease"
- Doo-woppers with an eponymous '70s-'80s TV variety show
- Johnny Casino and the Gamblers, in "Grease"
- Venerable rock revival group
- Rock-revival group
- Musical group with its own 1977-81 TV show
- Popular doo-wop band
- Next-to-last performers at the first Woodstock
- Repeated part in "Get a Job"
- Nostalgic 1970's variety show
- Retro group at Woodstock
- Retro rock group
- Woodstock band, 1969
- Woodstock doo-wop group
- Woodstock group
- Sunday, "Blue Moon"
- They performed "Duke of Earl" at Woodstock
- They played before Hendrix at Woodstock
- Syndicated TV show
Recent Usage of '70s pop greasers in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '70s pop greasers in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - Oct. 22, 1995