Crossword Clue: '70s New Wave group
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'70s New Wave group" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '70s New Wave group:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '70s New Wave group:
- 70's-80's robotic rock group
- '70s New Wave group
- '80s rock group
- '80s supergroup
- Band known for its red plastic hats
- Band named after a regressive concept
- Band parodied by Weird Al Yankovic's "Dare to Be Stupid"
- Band that covered "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction"
- Band that David Bowie called "the band of the future" in 1977
- Band that performed "Whip It"
- Band that simultaneously released the albums "Greatest Hits" and "Greatest Misses"
- Band that wore flower pots and hazmat suits
- Band who wore red plastic hats
- Band whose only hit was "Whip It"
- Band with the 1980 hit album "Freedom of Choice"
- Band with the 1980 hit "Whip It"
- Band with the 1980 song "Whip It"
- Band with the 1990 album "Smooth Noodle Maps"
- Band with the hit "Whip It"
- Band with two cuts on the "Doctor Detroit" soundtrack
- "Duty Now For the Future" new wavers
- Group known for wearing "energy domes"
- I must in Italy
- "It's not too late / To whip it / Whip it good" singers
- "Girl U Want" new wavers
- Jumpsuit-wearing music group
- 'Whip It' band
- "Whip It" band formed by two sets of brothers
- "Whip It" band with distinctive red hats
- "Whip It" band
- ''Whip It'' group
- 'Whip It' group
- "Whip It" group
- 'Whip It' rock band
- "Whip It" rock band
- "Whip It" rock group
- "Whip It" rockers
- "Whip It" singers
- Punk/New Wave band since the '70s
- Robotic rock band
- Robotic rock group from Ohio
- Robotic rock group of the 80's
- Robotic rock group popular in the 1980s
- Robotic rock group
- Robotic rockers with the hit "Whip It"
- Rock band known for its "energy domes"
- Rock group from Akron that was a 1980 one-hit wonder
- Rock group whose members wear red flowerpots on their heads
- Rock quintet from Akron
- Mark Mothersbaugh band
- Mark Mothersbaugh's band
- Mark Mothersbaugh's former group
- "Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are ___!" (hit 1978 album)
- "Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are ___!"
- Musical group known for wearing red hats called "energy domes"
- Musical group with "energy domes"
- Quirky 70's-80's band
- Quirky '70s rock group
- "Krapp's Last Tape" playwright
- "Oh, No! It's ___" (1982 new wave album)
- "Oh, No! It's ___" (1982 rock album)
- Red-helmeted rock group
- New Wave band formed after the Kent State shootings
- New wave band with energy domes
- New Wave band with the 1980 hit single "Whip It"
- New wave band with the hit "Whip It"
- New wave group whose most famous video features a ranch owner whipping the clothes off a woman, which was based on a true story they read in Dude magazine
- They whipped it, whipped it good
- "Satisfaction" band
Recent Usage of '70s New Wave group in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '70s New Wave group in their crossword puzzles:
- USA Today Archive - Oct. 28, 1998