Crossword Clue: '70s fashion statement
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'70s fashion statement" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '70s fashion statement:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '70s fashion statement:
- 1960s men's and women's fashion
- 1970s fashion statement
- '60s fashion
- '60s pants
- '70s fashion statement
- '70s pants
- Alexander Graham & Timothy's favorite garment?
- Alexander + Timothy
- Hippie attire
- Flared trousers
- Campanologist's pants?
- Some 1960s-'70s attire
- Some '70s attire
- Pair with a flare
- The voice of Princess Anna in “Frozen” + actor Timothy = ?
- Popular pants in the '60s
- LBO for flower children?
- Woodstock-era wear
- Woodstock wear
- Sailor's trousers
- Telephone company's inVestment of the 1960s?
Recent Usage of '70s fashion statement in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '70s fashion statement in their crossword puzzles:
- Universal Crossword - Jan. 25, 2015
- Universal Crossword - March 23, 2013