Crossword Clue: '70s fad
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'70s fad" then you're in the right place. We found 3 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '70s fad:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '70s fad:
- '70s fad
- Box in a cab
- Box with handles?
- Communication device on "The Dukes of Hazzard"
- Communicative trucker's need: 2 wds.
- Breaker's gadget
- Convoy communication device
- Convoy communication
- Subject of some FCC regulations
- Truck medium
- Trucker tracker
- Trucker's medium, and a hint to the artists in this puzzle
- Truckers' medium
- Medium for good buddies
- Medium that uses ten-codes
- Source of a large, colorful lingo
- What "over" is said over
- You might have a handle on it
- Semi communicator
Recent Usage of '70s fad in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '70s fad in their crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - Sept. 28, 2013
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Jan. 4, 2012
- USA Today - Nov. 9, 2009
- Newsday - March 30, 2008