Crossword Clue: '70s fad candy
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'70s fad candy" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '70s fad candy:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '70s fad candy:
- '70s fad candy
- Fizzy candy
- Candy that did not, in fact, kill Mikey
- Candy that fizzes in the mouth: 2 wds.
- Candy that fizzes in the mouth
- Candy that, in urban legend, can be lethal when mixed with soda
- "Taste the Explosion" snack
Recent Usage of '70s fad candy in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '70s fad candy in their crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - Jan. 10, 2014