Crossword Clue: '70s-'80s TV attic-dweller
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'70s-'80s TV attic-dweller" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '70s-'80s TV attic-dweller:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '70s-'80s TV attic-dweller:
- 1970s-'80s TV alien
- 1978-1982 sitcom role for Robin Williams
- 1981 TV groom
- 70's-80's TV alien
- '70s-'80s TV attic-dweller
- '70s-'80s TV role for Robin Williams
- "___ and Mindy"
- Attic-dweller of '70s-'80s TV
- Attic-dwelling TV alien
- Alien from Ork
- Alien in Boulder
- Alien TV role for Robin Williams
- Alien who reported to Orson
- Breakout role for Robin Williams
- Emigre from Ork
- Robin Williams alien
- Robin Williams role that was out of this world?
- Robin Williams role
- Robin Williams TV character
- Robin Williams TV role
- Robin Williams, when from Ork
- Robin Williams's alien role
- Robin Williams's TV alien
- Robin Williams's TV role
- Robin's alien
- Role for Robin Williams
- Mearth's dad
- Partner of Mindy
- Mindy's alien buddy
- Mindy's ET
- Mindy's friend
- Mindy's mate
- Mindy's pal
- Mindy's TV friend
- TV alien from Ork
- TV alien played by Robin Williams
- TV alien who came from the planet Ork
- TV alien
- TV character first seen on "Happy Days"
- TV character played by Robin Williams
- TV character who debuted on "Happy Days"
- TV character who said "K.O." instead of "O.K."
- TV role for Robin Williams
- Sitcom alien
- Sitcom character who curses by shouting "Shazbot!"
- Sitcom father of Mearth
- Small-screen alien
Recent Usage of '70s-'80s TV attic-dweller in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '70s-'80s TV attic-dweller in their crossword puzzles:
- LA Times - May 23, 2013