Crossword Clue: '70s-'80s FBI sting
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'70s-'80s FBI sting" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '70s-'80s FBI sting:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '70s-'80s FBI sting:
- 1970s-'80s FBI bribery sting
- 1970s-'80s F.B.I. sting
- 1978-80 F.B.I. investigation
- 1978-80 F.B.I. sting that forced a U.S. senator to resign
- '70s-'80s FBI sting aimed at corrupt politicians
- '70s-'80s FBI sting
- '70s-'80s scandal that inspired "American Hustle"
- Famed FBI sting operation
- Early 80's political scandal
- FBI bribery probe in 1980 news
- F.B.I. operation involving a nonexistent sheik
- F.B.I. scandal of the 1970s-'80s
- FBI sting
- FBI sting of the 1970s and 1980s
- F.B.I. sting of the late 70's
- FBI sting of the late '70s
- FBI sting that began during Carter's presidency
- Carter-era FBI bribery probe
- Carter-era F.B.I. sting that inspired "American Hustle"
- Carter-era political scandal
- Infamous FBI sting
- Sting in 1980 headlines
- Sting that was the inspiration for the 2013 film "American Hustle"
- Notable FBI sting operation
- Sheikh-down of the F.B.I.?
- Political scandal of 1980
- Memorable FBI sting
- Late-'70s FBI sting
- U.S. political scandal involving a fictional sheik
Recent Usage of '70s-'80s FBI sting in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '70s-'80s FBI sting in their crossword puzzles:
- LA Times - Jan. 29, 2019
- LA Times - March 27, 2011