Crossword Clue: '69 champ, briefly
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'69 champ, briefly" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '69 champ, briefly:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '69 champ, briefly:
- 1969 miracle worker, for short
- 2015 World Series player, for short
- '69 champ, briefly
- Big Apple 52-Acr. player
- Big Apple baseballer, for short
- Big Apple NL player, for short
- Big Apple NL player
- Big Apple NLer
- Big Apple player
- Certain Major Leaguer (Abbr.)
- Citi Field ballplayer, briefly
- Citi Field MLBer
- Citi Field NLer
- Citi Field player (abbr.)
- Citi Field player, briefly
- Citi Field player, for short
- Citi Field player, starting next year
- Citi Field player
- Johan Santana or R.A. Dickey, e.g.
- Expansion NLer of 1962
- Strawberry, once: Abbr.
- Strawberry, once, briefly
- Shea player (Abbr.)
- Shea player, briefly
- Shea player, for short
- Shea Stad. athlete
- Queens athlete, for short
- Queens player, briefly
- Queens player, for short
- Subway Series participant
- National Leaguer since '62
- Mike Piazza, e.g.
- NL East player
- N.L. East player
- N.L.'er wearing blue and orange
- Noah Syndergaard, e.g.
- Piazza or Strawberry, e.g.
- Orange and blue wearer, for short
- Ryan, before he became a Cal. Angel
Recent Usage of '69 champ, briefly in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '69 champ, briefly in their crossword puzzles:
- LA Times - Jan. 20, 2008