Crossword Clue: '60s TV bandleader
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'60s TV bandleader" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '60s TV bandleader:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '60s TV bandleader:
- 1994 Polka Music Hall of Fame inductee
- '60s TV bandleader
- American bandleader
- "Ah-one-and-ah-two" man
- Bandleader Lawrence
- Bandleader who's license plate read "A1ANA2"
- Bandleader with a self-named TV show
- Champagne music maestro
- "Champagne music" maestro Lawrence
- "Champagne music" maestro
- 'Champagne Music' man
- "Champagne music" man
- Host to the Lennon Sisters
- Bubble machine maestro
- ''Bubbles in the Wine'' musician
- Bubbly bandleader?
- Bubbly bandleader
- "The Lawrence ___ Show"
- Musical Lawrence
- Old TV host with an accordion
- "One-and-a-two" man
- Lawrence of the North Dakota Hall of Fame
- Lawrence of TV
- Lawrence who played "champagne music"
- Lawrence with a bubble machine
- Maestro with a bubble machine
- Onetime popular musician ... or a radio station where he might be heard?
- TV bandleader with a bubble machine
- TV host, 1955-82
- TV maestro
- TV musical host in four decades
- TV musician
- TV polka player Lawrence
- TV regular
- TV veteran
- 'Wunnerful' bandleader
- "Wunnerful, Wunnerful!" autobiographer
- ''Wunnerful, Wunnerful'' autobiographer
Recent Usage of '60s TV bandleader in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '60s TV bandleader in their crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - March 13, 2009