Crossword Clue: '60s Fontella Bass hit
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'60s Fontella Bass hit" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '60s Fontella Bass hit:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '60s Fontella Bass hit:
- 1965 hit for Fontella Bass
- 1965 R&B #1 song with the repeated lyric "Can't you see that I'm lonely?"
- 1991 Madonna hit
- 1991 Madonna song
- 2004-2011 TV series about firefighters
- '60s Fontella Bass hit
- Denis Leary TV series
- Denis Leary's TV show
- Cry for help
- Cry from a damsel in distress, perhaps
- Former FX TV series about firefighters
- Damsel in distress' shout
- TV show with the tagline "Sometimes you have to play with fire"
Recent Usage of '60s Fontella Bass hit in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '60s Fontella Bass hit in their crossword puzzles:
- LA Times - March 15, 2007