Crossword Clue: '60s A.G.
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'60s A.G." then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '60s A.G.:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '60s A.G.:
- 1960s attorney general, initially
- 1960s Atty. Gen.
- 1960s NY senator
- 1968 assassination victim, familiarly
- 1968 presidential candidate alongside E.J.M.
- '60s A.G.
- '60s atty. gen. whose brother served as president
- '60s atty. general who served under his brother
- '60s atty. general
- 6/6/68 assassination victim's monogram
- __ Stadium, home of D.C. United
- ___ Bridge, connecting Manhattan, Queens and the Bronx
- ___ Stadium, home of D.C. United
- A Kennedy monogram
- Bird: Prefix
- Bobby, for short
- 'Bobby' subj.
- "Bobby" subj.
- "Bobby" subject, briefly
- "Bobby" subject, for short
- Bobby's monogram, in '60s politics
- DC soccer venue for the 1996 Olympics
- D.C. stadium initials
- DC stadium
- D.C. United's __ Stadium
- D.C. United's former stadium
- DC United's home stadium
- D.C. United's home
- D.C. United's stadium
- D.C.'s __ Stadium
- D.C.'s ___ Stadium
- D.C.'s -- Stadium
- Early 1960s atty. gen.
- Honoree of a D.C. stadium
- Brother of DDE's successor
- Brother of LBJ's predecessor
- He served as A.G. under his brother
- John-John's uncle
- Former NFL stadium in DC
- Who Sirhan Sirhan shot, for short
- Place to shout "Go Nats!"
- N.Y.C.'s ___ Bridge
- Subj. of the 2006 film "Bobby"
- Subject of the movie "Bobby," for short
- Politician slain by Sirhan Sirhan, briefly
- Nats' former stadium, briefly
- Nats' former stadium
- Mid-Atlantic MLS venue
- LBJ's first attorney general
- N.L. East stadium
- Washington's ___ Stadium
- Washington's _____ Stadium
- Sixties pol with eleven kids
- Stadium near the US Capitol
- Stadium that was the site of the 1969 All-Star Game
- Stadium where D.C. United plays
- Stadium where the Nats play
- Stadium where the Washington Nationals play
- What D.C. Stadium was renamed in 1969
- Second-oldest N.L. stadium
- U.S. atty. gen. in 1962
- Sen. who said "Suppose God is black"
- Where D.C. United play
Recent Usage of '60s A.G. in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '60s A.G. in their crossword puzzles:
- LA Times - Dec. 6, 2019