Crossword Clue: '60s-'70s supermodel
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'60s-'70s supermodel" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '60s-'70s supermodel:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '60s-'70s supermodel:
- 1970s-'80s supermodel
- 1970s model Cheryl
- '60s-'70s supermodel
- '70s supermodel
- 80's aerobics video star
- Fashion model Cheryl
- Cheryl who appeared on three Swimsuit Issue covers
- First model to appear on the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue twice
- Cover girl Cheryl
- Judge Cheryl on TV's "True Beauty"
- Former makeup spokesmodel Cheryl
- Former supermodel Cheryl who competed on "The Celebrity Apprentice"
- Noted Sports Illustrated cover girl
- "The Way to Natural Beauty" author, 1980
- Memorable swimsuit model Cheryl
- Model Cheryl
- Model who wrote "The Way to Natural Beauty"
- Supermodel Cheryl
- Three-time cover girl for SI's swimsuit issue
- Three-time Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue cover model
Recent Usage of '60s-'70s supermodel in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '60s-'70s supermodel in their crossword puzzles:
- LA Times - Oct. 25, 2006
- LA Times - Sept. 23, 2005