Crossword Clue: '60s-'70s crime drama
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'60s-'70s crime drama" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '60s-'70s crime drama:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '60s-'70s crime drama:
- 1960s-'70s crime drama
- 1960s-'70s police drama
- '60s-'70s crime drama
- Comey's former org.
- Deliberately paranoid org.
- It began in 1908 with 34 agts.
- Hoover led it for 37 yrs.
- Hoover was its director for 48 years
- Hoover's outfit
- Enforcement org. since 1908
- J. Edgar Hoover Building org.
- J. Edgar Hoover's org.
- Crime show based on a federal org.
- DOJ division since 1908
- Justice Department agency
- Justice Department arm
- Robert Mueller's agcy.
- Org. led by Robert Mueller since 2001
- Their motto is "Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity"
- TV crime show starring Efrem Zimbalist Jr.
- They put up a Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list
Recent Usage of '60s-'70s crime drama in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '60s-'70s crime drama in their crossword puzzles:
- LA Times - Aug. 17, 2019
- LA Times Sunday Calendar - Dec. 4, 2016
- LA Times - Dec. 4, 2016