Crossword Clue: '50s TV studio
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'50s TV studio" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '50s TV studio:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '50s TV studio:
- 1950s-'60s TV studio
- 1957 RKO purchaser
- '50s TV studio
- Arnaz and Ball's production company
- Arnaz and Ball's studio
- Arnaz-Ball bailiwick
- Arnaz-Ball collaboration
- Arnaz-Ball production company
- Arnaz + Ball, professionally
- Arnaz-Ball studio
- Arnaz/Ball studio
- Big production company in 1950s-'60s TV
- Ball outfit?
- Ball/Arnaz studio
- Ball's company
- Ball's production company
- "December Bride" studio
- Early production company for "I Love Lucy" and "Star Trek"
- First "Mission: Impossible" TV production company
- "I Love Lucy" production company
- 'I Love Lucy' studio
- "I Spy" TV studio
- Golden Age of Television production company
- Former Hollywood studio
- Original ''Star Trek'' studio
- Original "Star Trek" studio
- Studio behind the original "Star Trek"
- Studio renamed Paramount Television in 1967
- Studio started by Arnaz and Ball
- Studio that green-lighted "Star Trek"
- "The Untouchables" studio (1959-'63)
- Past celebrity supercouple: Arnaz + Ball
- Lucille Ball's production studio
- "Mission: Impossible" TV studio
- TV production company behind "Mission: Impossible"
- "Star Trek" studio
Recent Usage of '50s TV studio in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '50s TV studio in their crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - April 18, 2008