Crossword Clue: '50s singer ____ Carson
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'50s singer ____ Carson" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '50s singer ____ Carson:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '50s singer ____ Carson:
- '50s singer ____ Carson
- 70's-80's sitcom title role
- Actress Kaling's "The ___ Project"
- Fox sitcom "The ___ Project"
- Fred McConnell's daughter, in an old sitcom
- Cohn of "The Facts of Life"
- "The ___ Project" (Fox comedy)
- Pam played her opposite Robin
- Mearth's mother, in a '70s-'80s sitcom
- Miss Carson.
- "Mork and ___"
- Mork's friend on TV
- Mork's friend
- Mork's gal
- Mork's girl
- Mork's mate
- Mork's pal
- Mork's partner
- Mork's TV companion
- Mork's TV pal
- TV's 'The -- Project'
Recent Usage of '50s singer ____ Carson in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '50s singer ____ Carson in their crossword puzzles:
- USA Today Archive - April 6, 1998