Crossword Clue: '50s kiddie show
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'50s kiddie show" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '50s kiddie show:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '50s kiddie show:
- '50s kiddie show
- Early kidvid character
- Friendly puppet from classic TV?
- Buffalo Bob Smith's buddy
- Buffalo Bob Smith's co-star
- Buffalo Bob Smith's puppet
- Buffalo Bob's buddy
- Kids' show with Princess SummerfallWINTERspring
- Tots' pet TV character.
- Stringed star of '50s TV
- Show with a peanut gallery
Recent Usage of '50s kiddie show in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '50s kiddie show in their crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - March 20, 2008