Crossword Clue: '50s-60s sitcom kid
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'50s-60s sitcom kid" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '50s-60s sitcom kid:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '50s-60s sitcom kid:
- 1950s-'60s sitcom nickname
- 50's-60's sitcom boy
- '50s-60s sitcom kid
- '50s-'60s sitcom nickname
- '50s-'60s titular sitcom character, familiarly
- '60s sitcom kid, for short
- '60s sitcom son, familiarly
- A Cleaver, for short
- Classic TV character, with "The"
- Classic TV kid, with "The"
- Cleaver kid
- Cleaver nickname in an old sitcom
- Cleaver nickname
- The Cleaver kid, for short
- Mayfield boy, briefly
- Wally and The ___ (classic TV brothers, for short)
- Wally's bro, on '50s-'60s TV
- Wally's bro, with "the"
- Wally's bro
- Wally's brother, familiarly
- Wally's brother, to Wally
- Wally's kid bro, in 1950s-'60s TV
- Wally's kid bro, in classic TV
- Wally's little bro on a '50s-'60s sitcom
- Wally's little bro
- Wally's nickname for his brother
- Wally's sitcom bro
- Wally's sitcom brother, with "the"
- Wally's TV brother, to Wally
- Wally's TV brother, with "the"
- Oregon State athlete, for short
- Ward's kid, briefly
- Theodore Cleaver, casually
- Theodore, to Wally
- Sitcom nickname of Wally's bro
- Young Cleaver, familiarly
- Young Cleaver, for short
Recent Usage of '50s-60s sitcom kid in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '50s-60s sitcom kid in their crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - Feb. 20, 2011