Crossword Clue: '40s movie mogul
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'40s movie mogul" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '40s movie mogul:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '40s movie mogul:
- '40s movie mogul
- ''Any Given Thursday'' singer John
- Agriculture Minister in 1993
- French V. I. P.
- Early film exec
- Early film executive
- Hollywood pioneer
- Film mogul Louis B.
- He wrote "The Bankers"
- Oscar __: deli brand
- Oscar ___ (food company with a Wienermobile)
- Oscar ___ (Wienermobile company)
- Movie mogul
- The second "M" of MGM
- "Waiting on the World to Change" singer John
- Part of M-G-M
- Part of MGM
- Last name in the meat industry
- Metro-Goldwyn-___ (movie studio with a lion mascot)
- MGM finale
- MGM mogul
- MGM piece
- One "M" of MGM
- Louis B., the "star-maker"
- Louis of MGM
- One of MGM's M's
- One-third of an old Hollywood trio
- "Say" singer John who has won seven Grammys
- "Your Body is a Wonderland" singer John
Recent Usage of '40s movie mogul in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '40s movie mogul in their crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - March 26, 2008