Crossword Clue: #35
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "#35" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "#35", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "#35"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for #35:
Possibly related crossword clues for "#35"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to #35:
- 1961 leader
- 35th president
- 35th US president, whose library is located in Boston, Massachusetts
- Anthony of the Supreme Court
- Assassinated US president
- Commander of the PT-109
- Center of Washington?
- "Ironweed" author William
- Defeater of Nixon in 1960
- Bridegroom-to-be in the Senate.
- Half-dollar face
- Half portrait
- Half profile
- Half profile?
- 'Ich bin ein Berliner' speaker
- Jackie's #1
- He was the 35th of 40
- Follower of Eisenhower
- Face on a half dollar
- Castro's "enemy to whom we had become accustomed"
- Transatlantic travel hub, for short
- Subject of conspiracy rumors for nearly 50 years
- Rose or Ethel
- Successor to Powell on the Supreme Court
- Powell's successor on the Supreme Court
- President under whom the Peace Corps was formed
- President who said "I'm an idealist without illusions"
- Presidential seal flip side
- Only president to win a Pulitzer Prize
- Only winner of People's Sexiest Man Alive who's no longer alive
- "Profiles in Courage" author
- Space center name
- Supreme Court Justice Anthony
- Supreme Court justice appointed by Reagan
- Supreme Court justice
- Swing vote in many recent 5-4 decisions
- Slash singer Myles
- Statesman Edward (also known as Ted) who, at the time of his death in 2009, was the fourth-longest-serving senator in US history
- US president assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald
- US president, d. 1963
Recent Usage of #35 in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "#35" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used #35 in their crossword puzzles recently:
- USA Today Archive - Feb. 15, 1999