Crossword Clue: '30s pop idol Vallee
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'30s pop idol Vallee" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "'30s pop idol Vallee", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "'30s pop idol Vallee"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '30s pop idol Vallee:
Possibly related crossword clues for "'30s pop idol Vallee"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '30s pop idol Vallee:
- 1993 football movie set at Notre Dame
- 1993 football movie starring Sean Astin
- 1993 tearjerker about Notre Dame football
- '30s pop idol Vallee
- Basketball's Tomjanovich
- Bandleader Vallee
- Inspiring 1993 movie about a Notre Dame football team walk-on
- Dave's Gotham successor
- Early pop-music idol Vallée
- Character on "The Cosby Show" or "Fat Albert"
- Character on "The Cosby Show"
- Film about a Notre Dame football player
- ''Cosby Show'' daughter
- First name in New York City politics
- First name of a crooner from Vermont.
- First name of "America's Mayor"
- Giuliani of N.Y.
- Giuliani of the GOP
- Giuliani, to pals
- Cliff's youngest daughter on "The Cosby Show"
- Crooner Vallee
- Ex-mayor's nickname
- Ex-NY mayor, familiarly
- Former Big Apple mayor Giuliani
- Former Gotham mayor Giuliani
- Former mayor Giuliani
- Former name in Gracie Mansion
- Former New York City mayor Giuliani
- Former New York mayor Giuliani
- Former New York mayor, to pals
- Former NYC mayor Giuliani
- Vallee of song
- Vallee of song
- Vallee or York
- ''The Cosby Show'' kid
- "The Cosby Show" kid
- NYC mayor after David
- NYC mayoral name
- Mr. Vallee
- Mayor Giuliani
- The rich man in "Rich Man, Poor Man"
- Trump lawyer Giuliani
- One of Donald's stumpers
- New York's Giuliani
- One-time mayor Giuliani
- Nickname like Dolph
- Retired figure skater Galindo
- Rich man in ''Rich Man, Poor Man''
- Singer Vallee
- Skater Galindo
- Sci-fi author Rucker
- Sean Astin movie
- Youngest daughter on "The Cosby Show"
Recent Usage of '30s pop idol Vallee in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "'30s pop idol Vallee" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '30s pop idol Vallee in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Newsday - May 17, 2019