Crossword Clue: (3) 1955 Nabokov novel
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "(3) 1955 Nabokov novel" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "(3) 1955 Nabokov novel", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "(3) 1955 Nabokov novel"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for (3) 1955 Nabokov novel:
Possibly related crossword clues for "(3) 1955 Nabokov novel"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to (3) 1955 Nabokov novel:
- 12-year-old seductress of film
- 1955 Nabokov novel
- 1955 novel made into a 1962 film
- 1955 novel that was made into 1962 and 1997 films
- 1955 novel with the line "It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight"
- 1962 dramedy based on a Nabokov novel, in which Peter Sellers' character assumes several disguises
- 1962 Kubrick adaptation
- 1962 Kubrick film
- 1962 Stanley Kubrick film
- 1997 film starring Jeremy Irons and Melanie Griffith that is based on a Nabokov novel
- (3) 1955 Nabokov novel
- '62 film remade in '97
- Banned book of 1955
- About whom Nabokov said "She was like the composition of a beautiful puzzle - its composition and its solution at the same time"
- Actress Davidovich
- 'Blaze' actress Davidovich
- Davidovich of "Blaze"
- Fictional nymphet
- Controversial 1950's novel
- Controversial Nabokov novel
- Controversial novel of 1955
- Humbert Humbert's honey
- Humbert Humbert's nymphet
- Humbert Humbert's obsession
- Humbert Humbert's passion
- Humbert Humbert's temptress
- Humbert's beloved
- Humbert's obsession
- Classic Nabokov novel
- Dolly of literature
- Dolores Haze, to Humbert
- Dolores Haze's story
- Noted novel in the guise of a posthumously published memoir
- Publishing sensation of 1958
- Novel about Dolores Haze
- Novel alluded to in "Don't Stand So Close to Me"
- Novel narrated by Humbert Humbert
- Novel title character called "My sin, my soul"
- Sue Lyon role of 1962
- Kubrick film: 1962
- Kubrick film based on a Nabokov book
- Kubrick film based on a Nabokov novel
- Nabokov book
- Nabokov character
- Nabokov classic
- Nabokov creation
- Nabokov girl
- Nabokov masterwork
- Nabokov novel about a nymphet
- Nabokov novel whose unreliable narrator is Humbert Humbert
- Nabokov novel
- Nabokov nymphet
- Nabokov title character
- Nabokov title girl
- Nabokov title
- Nabokov work
- Nabokov's nymphet
- Literary nickname for Dolores
- Literary nymphet
- Literature's Dolores Haze, familiarly
- Nickname for Dolores Haze, in a 1955 novel
- Light of Humbert Humbert's life
- Scandalous Nabokov novel
- Title girl whose given name is Dolores
Recent Usage of (3) 1955 Nabokov novel in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "(3) 1955 Nabokov novel" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used (3) 1955 Nabokov novel in their crossword puzzles recently:
- The Puzzle Society - April 30, 2018