Crossword Clue: #26 or #32
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "#26 or #32" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for #26 or #32:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to #26 or #32:
- #26 or #32
- 26th or 32nd president
- 32nd US president, whose library is located in Hyde Park, New York
- A "vote loser"? No!
- Franklin or Teddy
- His was Delano
- Island in the East River
- Hoover's successor
- Chicago university founded in 1945
- Human rights advocate Eleanor
- Dime portrait
- He got married on St. Patrick's Day in 1905
- Mount Rushmore surname
- Mrs. Roosevelt's maiden name.
- Williams in "Night at the Museum"
- Name of two US presidents
- One of New York's Representatives.
- One of the Rushmore quartet
- President after McKinley
- President on Mount Rushmore
- President who named the U.N.
- Nobelist who proposed a League of Peace
- Only president to scale the Matterhorn
- Salt River dam
Recent Usage of #26 or #32 in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used #26 or #32 in their crossword puzzles:
- USA Today Archive - Feb. 15, 1999