Crossword Clue: '20s-'30s skating gold medalist
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'20s-'30s skating gold medalist" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "'20s-'30s skating gold medalist", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "'20s-'30s skating gold medalist"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '20s-'30s skating gold medalist:
Possibly related crossword clues for "'20s-'30s skating gold medalist"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '20s-'30s skating gold medalist:
- 1920s-'30s skating legend Sonja
- 1920s-30s Winter Olympics star
- 1928, 1932 and 1936 Olympic gold medalist
- 1930s-'40s "Hollywood Ice Revue" star
- 1932 Lake Placid gold medalist Sonja
- 1932 Lake Placid gold medalist
- '20s-'30s skating gold medalist Sonja
- '20s-'30s skating gold medalist
- An Olympics star in 1936
- Actress-skater Sonja
- Big name in skating
- Author of the 1940 autobiography "Wings on My Feet"
- Famed figure skater
- Hollywood kept her on ice
- Figure skater known as "The Golden Girl"
- Figure-skater Sonja
- Figure skater Sonja
- Figure skater with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Figure skating queen
- Ice star Sonja
- "Iceland" star, 1942
- "Iceland" star
- Former ice queen
- Oslo-born Olympic champion skater
- Oslo-born performer.
- She skated to fame in 1928
- King Haakon made her a knight
- Winter Olympics athlete at 11 (1924)
- Sonja ____
- Sonja of "Sun Valley Serenade"
- Sonja on Olympic ice
- Sonja on the ice
- Old skating star Sonja
- Old-time Norwegian skating sensation
- Memorable figure skater
- Memorable ice queen
- Memorable skater Sonja
- Memorable skater
- Memorable Sonja
- Olympic champion on a 1939 Time cover
- Olympic skater Sonja
- Olympic skater
- Olympic skating champ of 1928, 1932 and 1936
- Olympic skating name
- One of Hamill's predecessors
- Legendary skater Sonja
- Miss Scott's rival.
- Norwegian figure skater
- Norwegian skater
- Norwegian skating star
- "Sun Valley Serenade" skater
- "Sun Valley Serenade" star, 1941
- "Thin Ice" star, 1937
- ''Thin Ice'' star
- "Thin Ice" star Sonja
- Scandinavian skater Sonja
- Skate great
- Skater knighted by King Haakon: 1937
- Skater known as "The Norwegian Doll"
- Skater on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Skater Sonja who won three Olympic gold medals
- Skater Sonja
- Skater-turned-actress Sonja
- Skater/actress Sonja
- Skating gold medalist of 1928, 1932 and 1936
- Skating gold medalist Sonja
- Skating great Sonja
- Skating great
- Skating legend Sonja
- Skating name of fame
- Skating star Sonja
- Skating star
- Three-time Olympic skating gold medalist
- Three-time Olympics skating champion
- Three-time skating gold medalist
- Three-time Winter Olympics medalist
- Star of ''Sun Valley Serenade''
- Star on skates.
Recent Usage of '20s-'30s skating gold medalist in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "'20s-'30s skating gold medalist" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '20s-'30s skating gold medalist in their crossword puzzles recently:
- LA Times - March 14, 2014
- LA Times - Feb. 27, 2011
- LA Times - Aug. 9, 2006