Crossword Clue: '2001' author
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'2001' author" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '2001' author:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '2001' author:
- '2001: A Space Odyssey' author
- "2001: A Space Odyssey" author
- '2001' author
- ''2001 . . .'' author
- "A Fall of Moondust" author
- Arthur C. of sci-fi
- Author of "2001 . . ."
- "Earthlight" author, 1955
- "Game of Thrones" actress Emilia
- Emilia of "Game of Thrones"
- "Childhood's End" author
- Izzy's replacement Gilby
- Giller Prize winner 2002
- Flin Flon's Bobby, '75
- Jazz bassist Stanley
- Jazz guitarist Stanley
- 'The Sands of Mars' author
- "Micah ___," Doyle novel
- "Rendezvous With Rama" novelist
- Sci-fi author Arthur C. ___
- Sci-fi author Arthur C.
- Sci-fi author Arthur
- Sci-fi great Arthur C.
- Sci-fi writer Arthur C. --
- Science fiction author Arthur C. ___
- Science-fiction author
- Three-time hockey M.V.P.
Recent Usage of '2001' author in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '2001' author in their crossword puzzles:
- Sheffer - Sept. 5, 2012