Crossword Clue: "20 Dynamic Hits" record label
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue ""20 Dynamic Hits" record label" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for "20 Dynamic Hits" record label:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to "20 Dynamic Hits" record label:
- "20 Dynamic Hits" record label
- '70s record label that advertised on late night TV
- "As Seen on TV" company
- "As Seen on TV" marketer
- "As seen on TV" record co.
- Big name in compilation albums
- Big name in compilation CDs
- Big name in custom CD oldies
- Big name in music compilations
- Big name in TV-advertised CDs
- Company in old TV ads for compilation albums
- "Hooked on Bach" company
- "Hooked on Bach" record co.
- "Hooked on Classics" co.
- "Hooked on Classics" company, as seen on TV
- "Hooked on Classics" company
- "Hooked on Classics" label
- "Hooked on Classics" record co.
- "Hooked on Classics" record company in old TV ads
- "Hooked on Classics" record company
- "Hooked on Classics" record label
- "Hooked on Classics" record promoter
- "Disco Nights" record label
- Its first compilation album, featuring 25 country artists, was released in 1966
- Classic seller of compilation albums
- Co. known for music compilations
- Former compilation company that now licenses songs
- Infomercial company
- "Goofy Greats" record label
- Pioneering infomercial company
- Veg-O-Matic marketer
- Veg-O-Matic's company
- Music company known for compilations advertised on TV
- Music-compilation company
- Music compilation seller
- Song-compilation co.
- Label of the "Singing to the Hits" series
- "The Tote-a-Tune portable stereo" co.
- Record company in old TV ads
- Record company known for its TV ads
- Record company marketed on TV
- Record hawker in old TV ads
- Record label in old TV ads for compilation albums
- Record label in some TV ads
- Record label in TV ads
- Record label known for compilations
- Record label that looks like the name of a radio station
- Record label with 1970s compilation albums
- Record label with late-night TV ads
- Record label with many collections
- Record Selector company
- "Power Hits" series record label
- Onetime TV music vendor
- Mail-order music name
- Mail-order record co.
- Mail-order seller of compilation albums: Hyph.
- Producer of many compilation records
- Maker of the Record Selector
- "Super Hits" company
- "Superhits of the Superstars" label
- TV-advertised music label
- TV music vendor
- 'Singing to the Hits' label
- Seller of music compilations
Recent Usage of "20 Dynamic Hits" record label in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used "20 Dynamic Hits" record label in their crossword puzzles:
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - June 1, 2015