Crossword Clue: #2 in a prosecutor's off.
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "#2 in a prosecutor's off." then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for #2 in a prosecutor's off.:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to #2 in a prosecutor's off.:
- #2 in a prosecutor's off.
- #2 in a prosecutor's office: Abbr.
- Certain state rep.
- Fig. at the state's courtroom table
- Fig. in a legal drama
- Court fig.
- Court figure: Abbr.
- Courtroom fig.
- Courtroom figure (abbr.)
- Courtroom subordinate: Abbr.
- Helper in preparing the govt.'s legal case
- Role on many "L & O" episodes
- Subordinate in the prosecutor's off.
- Member of the prosecutor's office: Abbr.
- Position in a prosecutor's office: Abbr.
- "Law & Order" fig.
- "Law & Order" figure: Abbr.
- Legal drama fig.
- Prosecutorial staff member: Abbr.
- Prosecutorial underling, for short
- Prosecutor's deputy: Abbr.
- Sam Waterston's role on "L&O"
- Second in court?: Abbr.
- Second-tier govt. lawyer
Recent Usage of #2 in a prosecutor's off. in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used #2 in a prosecutor's off. in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - April 22, 2012