Crossword Clue: #2 for #44
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "#2 for #44" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for #2 for #44:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to #2 for #44:
- 1987-95 Senate Judiciary Committee head
- #2 for #44
- 2008 Palin counterpart
- 2017 recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom
- 2020 candidate
- 47th U.S. vice president
- 47th Vice President
- "Amtrak Joe"
- Author of the memoir "Promises to Keep"
- Delaware senator since 1973
- Delaware senator
- Delaware's longest-serving senator
- Delaware's senior senator
- Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee
- Cheney successor
- Cheney's follower
- Cheney's successor as vice president
- Cheney's successor
- Half of a winning ticket in 2008 and 2012
- End of the letter: "Thanks for the laugh. I'm voting for Obama/__."
- First Catholic vice president of the U.S.
- First vice president to have a Facebook page
- He announced he wouldn't run in 2016
- He has 2020 visions
- Candidacy announcer of April 25, 2019
- Head of the Senate's Foreign Relations Committee
- Ex-senator known as "Amtrak Joe"
- Joseph of the Senate
- Former senator known as "Amtrak Joe"
- Veep after Cheney
- Veep under Obama
- Whom Trump nicknamed "Sleepy Joe"
- Vice president after Cheney
- Vice president before Pence
- Vice President Joe ___
- Obama's right-hand man
- Obama's running mate
- Obama's veep
- Obama's vice president
- Palin's 2008 counterpart
- The other half of a winning team in 2012
- Name on 2008 and 2012 campaign posters
- Politico with the 2007 autobiography "Promises to Keep"
- Longtime Delaware senator
- Pence's predecessor
- President of the U.S. Senate starting January 2009
- "Promises to Keep "memoirist
- "Promises to Keep: On Life and Politics" author
- Ryan debater in 2012
- Six-term Delaware senator
- US Vice President born in Scranton
- Senate Judiciary Committee chair after Thurmond
- Senate president
- Senator at 30 (1973)
- Senator from Del.
- Senator/campaigner Joe from Delaware
Recent Usage of #2 for #44 in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used #2 for #44 in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - Feb. 11, 2020