Crossword Clue: ___ 2.0, Bill Gates's house
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "___ 2.0, Bill Gates's house" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "___ 2.0, Bill Gates's house", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "___ 2.0, Bill Gates's house"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for ___ 2.0, Bill Gates's house:
Possibly related crossword clues for "___ 2.0, Bill Gates's house"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to ___ 2.0, Bill Gates's house:
- 1980 film with the #1 hit "Magic"
- 1980 hit for Olivia Newton-John
- 1980 Olivia Newton-John/ELO hit
- 1980 remake of "Down to Earth"
- 2007 Broadway musical
- '80 Olivia Newton-John musical
- __ 2.0 (Bill Gates mansion)
- ___ 2.0, Bill Gates's house
- Beauteous place
- Beautiful idyllic place
- Hit soundtrack album of 1980
- Home of Mandrake the Magician
- Charles Foster Kane's estate
- Broadway show with the song "Evil Woman"
- Film estate with a championship golf course
- 'Citizen Kane' estate
- "Citizen Kane" estate
- Citizen Kane's estate
- Citizen Kane's mansion
- Citizen Kane's San Simeon
- City fancied by Coleridge.
- City visited by Marco Polo
- Idyllic place
- Estate in "Citizen Kane"
- Imagined idyllic place
- "In ___ did Kubla Khan . . . "
- "In ________ did Kubla Khan..."
- Hearst : San Simeon :: Kane : ---
- Exotic estate
- Coleridge creation
- Coleridge setting
- Coleridge's paradise
- Coleridge's 'pleasure dome'
- Kane's estate
- Where Kubla Khan built his pleasure dome
- Setting of Kubla Khan's palace
- Place of contentment
- Place of opulence
- Movie that won the first Worst Director Razzie Award
- Pleasure-dome site, in a Coleridge poem
- Pleasure dome site of verse
- Pleasure dome site
- Rosebud's location
- Kubla Khan locale
- Kubla Khan's home
- Kubla Khan's palace
- Poetic paradise
- Locale in "Kubla Khan" or "Citizen Kane"
- Olivia Newton-John film
- Olivia Newton-John film of '80
- Olivia Newton-John film with a few Top 40 hits
- Metaphor for opulence
- Site of a pleasure dome
- Site of Kubla Khan's garden
- Site of Kubla Khan's palace
- Site of Kubla Khan's "pleasure dome"
- Site of Kubla Khan's pleasure dome
- Universal's 1980 Olivia Newton-John musical
- Second word of Coleridge's "Kubla Khan"
- ''Stately pleasure-dome'' of verse
- Where Alph ran
- "Where blossomed many an incense-bearing tree": Coleridge
- Where Kane uttered "Rosebud"
Recent Usage of ___ 2.0, Bill Gates's house in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "___ 2.0, Bill Gates's house" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used ___ 2.0, Bill Gates's house in their crossword puzzles recently:
- New York Times - April 29, 2011