Crossword Clue: "1984" superpower
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue ""1984" superpower" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue ""1984" superpower", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for ""1984" superpower"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for "1984" superpower:
Possibly related crossword clues for ""1984" superpower"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to "1984" superpower:
- "1984" land
- '1984' state
- "1984" superpower
- "1984" superstate dominated by Neo-Bolshevism
- "1984" superstate
- A land mass
- Bicontinental landmass
- Bicontinental region
- Great land mass.
- From Spain to Siberia
- Home to 4.6 billion
- Home to about four billion
- Home to Iberia and Siberia
- Home to most
- Home to nearly 70% of all people
- Home to roughly 4.5 billion people
- Home to Russia
- It borders four oceans
- It covers about 10.6% of the Earth's surface
- It holds about 70% of the world population
- Continent-spanning land mass
- Continent-spanning landmass
- Continental merger?
- It spans 12 time zones
- It stretches from Iberia to Siberia
- It stretches from the Atlantic to the Pacific
- Huge landmass
- It's about 10% of the Earth's surface
- Global portmanteau
- Over a third of Earth's total area
- The majority of people live here
- The Urals divide it
- Land mass — use aria (anag)
- Land that abuts four oceans
- Landmass divided by the Urals
- Landmass encompassing the Urals
- Landmass that spans over 180 degrees of longitude
- Large land mass
- Largest global land mass
- Largest land mass
- Portmanteau landmass
- "Nineteen Eighty-Four" superpower
- The world's largest land mass.
- Russia location
- Russia's landmass
- Russia's setting
- Turkey is part of it
- Turkey locale
- Turkey's home
- Turkey's landmass
- Turkey's region
- Turkey's setting
- Superpower in "1984"
- Superstate in "1984"
- Superstate in Orwell's "1984"
- Silk Road supercontinent
- Two-continent region with a portmanteau name
- Two-continent region
- Two continents as one
- Two continents in one
- Two continents
- They've always been at war with Oceania
- World land mass
- Urals locale
- U.S.S.R.'s location
Recent Usage of "1984" superpower in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like ""1984" superpower" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used "1984" superpower in their crossword puzzles recently:
- New York Times - April 29, 2012